Please send us a final abstract of your poster that will also be included in the conference programme booklet. The abstract should be in English and no more than 400 words.
The following information should be included with the abstract:
- Name(s) of Author(s)
- Affiliation(s) & full address(es)
- Title of submitted paper
- Support equipment required
- Please send it to us by the 30 May at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will present your project in a three minute “Lightning Talk of poster presentations”. PowerPoint, etc. can be used, but please limit yourself to a maximum of three slides. All presenters will have just three minutes to present their project and time keeping will be strictly observed to ensure equal opportunities for everyone.
Please email your presentation by 5 October, 2018 to email@example.com and save it as follows: Surname_ICME_Poster.pdf.
Guidelines for posters
Poster size: A0 (841 x 1189mm)
Printed on paper or textile
Poster Hanger Rails for top and bottom
Orientation: Vertical (since our poster boards are 940cm (width) 182cm (height) we ask you to orient your poster vertically so that the space provided can be used to best advantage.
Title (with authors and affiliations)
Short Introduction – Objectives / Aims / Problem / Goal
Recommendations for font size
Title characters 60pt
Illustrations should have captions
• All posters should be brought to the Estonian National Museum (conference registration desk) no later than 10am on 9 October 2018.
• Please note that you will have to bring your posters with you to the conference. There will be no possibility to print out the poster at the conference site.
• Pins, thumbtacks e.g. to attach the poster to the board will be provided by the conference organisers.