Post-conference tour in Tallinn: 13.10. (detailed program and cost will be announced)
https://www.visitestonia.com/en/what-to-see-do/history-culture/museums-galleries , organised by ICOM Estonia.
- The bus will leave on the morning of 13.10 from Tartu to Tallinn
- The program includes different routes to museums incl. Estonian History Museum, Museum of Occupations, Estonian Open Air Museum, Seaplane Harbour (Estonian Maritime Museum), Kumu (Estonian Art Museum)
https://www.helsinki.com/v/museums/, organised by ICOM Finland.
- The bus will leave on 14.10 morning from Tallinn to Helsinki (by boat) and back in the evening of 15.10 from Helsinki to Tallinn
- The program includes visits to National Museum of Finland (exhibitions, collections), Helinä Rautavaara Museum, Helsinki City Museum and other sites.
The Helsinki tour fee includes admission to various museums and tours, bus and boat travel from Tallinn-Helsinki-Tallinn, lunches on 14.10 and 15.10, dinner on 15.10 on boat.
- Optional sauna evening on 14.10 (calculations separately)